Wrist paddle leash by Mocke
The wrist paddle leash is much better than a regular paddle leash that flops in your lap. Wrist to paddle keeps your paddle close when you fall off and have a calf strap to your ski! Allows two hands for easier remount.
- Easy slip on wrist attachment
- Velcro adjustment for a secure fit
- Neoprene padded surface for comfort
- Lightweight & short paddle shaft coil
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Attach the leash to the shaft using the smaller velcro fold-over loop.
- The fold-over loop can be inside or outside of your hand grip. Most paddlers prefer it attaching to the outside.
- For right-hand feathered paddles attach the wrist paddle leash to the left hand side.
- For left-hand feathered paddles attach the wrist paddle leash to the right hand side.
- Slip your hand through the padded wrist strap, grab the shaft and use the other hand to tighten and fit. Not too tight, not too loose; just right.
- Practice carrying and maneuvering your ski on land while leashed to your paddle.
- Always inspect your Wrist Leash before paddling.
- After regular contact with salt water wash in soapy water, rinse with fresh water and hang up to dry out of direct sunlight.
Give it a try!!